We are seeking a Technical Sales Consultant (TSC) to join our team!
CR-T is looking for not only an amazing communicator with great organizational proficiency, but someone who has the drive and expertise to be elite.
A Technical Sales Consultant will be responsible for preparing, educating and supporting their clients as they work with active and net new customers. In developing these professional relationships, a TSC will develop a deeper understanding of client needs and translate those requirements into product solutions that satisfy their technical demands.
Our team is looking for someone who mirrors CR-T’s core values: Learn & Be Curious; We Care; and Deliver Wow Through Service.
- Create and maintain a consistent pipeline by leveraging opportunities, quotes, deal registrations, renewals, etc.
- Maintain client organization with calendars, notes, CRM (ConnectWise), opportunities, quotes, etc.
- Focus efforts on cross-selling and up-selling services and solutions to existing accounts.
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of CR-T’s service offerings.
- Plan client facing activities to build trust: client birthdays; events; distribution and manufacturer specials; additional important dates etc.
- Achieve personal sales quotas and weekly/quarterly goals.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
- High energy and drive, with good negotiation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast–moving environment.
- Must be able to pass background test.
- 3 years of sales or consulting experience (preferably in the IT industry)
- BA/BS, preferred but not required
- Technical certifications may be required or need to be accomplished with in the first 90 days of hire: CompTIA – IT Fundamentals, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, CSAP (Certified Security Awareness Practitioner)
- No limit on commissionable sales.
- Paid time off and health benefits included.
- Performance based incentives and eligibility for profit-sharing after one year.
- Fun working environment and culture.
For the right candidate, this position is a starting point for a growing career path within our company.
Job Type: Full-time
Resumes will NOT be considered if outside the Utah area. No relocations
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com