We’re seeking a Director of Operations to join our highly skilled team here at CR-T!
An ideal candidate needs to have management experience as well as organizational, communication, and leadership skills. You need to enjoy developing solutions, strategizing, and developing long-term plans that will bring success at CR-T.
Objectives of this Role:
• Collaborate with our leadership team in the development of performance goals and long-term operational plans
• Analyze current operational processes and procedures. Recommend and implement solutions for improvement when necessary.
• Regularly evaluate and set strategic goals for organizational efficiency.
• Ensure company-wide operational compliance.
• Oversee daily business activities with purchasing, warehouse, and administration.
• Build and maintain relationships with all department heads and vendors to make decisions regarding operational activity to meet strategic goals.
• Maximize efficiency and productivity through interdepartmental collaboration.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Knowledge and experience in the areas of finance, customer service, production, and employee management
• Detail and process oriented
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to streamline and implement new structures and roles that create efficiency, and support rapidly shifting business demands
• Experience with budgets
• Strong working knowledge of performing analysis and using metrics with our business management software (e.g., MAS and Connectwise)
In addition to competitive pay, we offer the following:
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Disability Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Profit Sharing
• Reimbursement for cell phone
• Continuing education reimbursement
• Companywide Super Goal Trip
For the right candidate, this position is a starting point for a growing career path within our company.
Job Type: Full-time
Resumes will NOT be considered if outside the Utah area. No relocations
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com